Archive for May, 2011
1. AccuTerra is hundreds of detailed maps that cover over 220,000 miles of trails and thousands of campgrounds and recreational areas. Download maps based on your location and let iPhone guide you as you bike or hike to your next wilderness adventure.
2. Jamie Oliver 20 Minute Meals is fully equipped with recipes, step-by-step instructions, and magazine-worthy photographs that will make you want to try all 60 dishes.
3. With CNN Mobile you dont need for the morning paper to get the latest news. CNN Mobile gives you instant access to local, national, and international news. Read the full story or scan the highlights. For breaking news, stream CNN’s live footage.
4. Surviving an Earthquake that little will keeping you alive in an Earthquake.
5. LifeRecord is a handy little application for Doctors and medical professionals.
6.Become Pregnant is the Free Menstrual Calendar application.
7.Baby Monitor is an application, designed to alert you when your child awakens by placing an automatic phone call to any specified number when it detects sound or movement.
8, Hands Heater is application that will run your iPhone and will heat up the processes onboard to keep your hands warm!
9. Mix Deck is just like your own pocket DJ.
10.DrinkTracker is the application.which gets you into a library of drinks and the latest science research to help you calculate when you are safe to drive.
Dont forget to check out iPhone apps to pick up something more unusual apps for your favorite iPhone